2. Application field
2.2. Il Centimetro respect the rights of the User in relation to all information identify or making identifiable the User and that can provide details about his habits, lifestyle, personal relationship (herafter “Personal Data”).
3. Ownership and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
3.1. In compliance with the legislative decree n. 196/ 30 giugno 2003, (“Privacy Code”), Il Centimetro, are both of them Owner of the handling of Personal data (herafter both called as “Owners”).
3.2. The Owners have the power and responsibility to decide modalities and handling goals, also under the security aspect.
4. Personal Data collection and goals
a) Some of Personal data (like for example the User’s e-mail address, personal data, password, ecc) are collected in the moment in which the User registered on the website filling out the related registration form; that collection has the goal to consent the User the access to reserved areas and services of the website, assistance services (Customer Care) and communication services for technical/organizational reasons.
b) Some of Personal data (like for example postal address, credit card and bank account details, telephone number) are collected in the moment in which the User registers on the website or proceed to shop of the products filling out the relative order form: such collection has the goal to give the User the access to assistance services and/or post-sale guarantee.
c) Some Personal Data are collected in the field of the creation of so called Wish List in order to allow the User the purchase of products earlier selected.
d) Electronic mail details provided in the context of sale of the products can be used for the sending of advertising regarding about similar products already purchased.
4.2. Moreover, Personal Data shall be used, upon specific and separate approval by User, also for goals indicated following:
a) informative and promotional communications transmission, also of commercial nature, in particular newsletter, advertising material, goods and services offers, having as subject also products and services not similar to already purchased products, by Owners or legal person or natural person that collaborate for Owners’marketing and commercial tasks;
b) organization of promotional events;
c) realization of studies and statistic and market researches.
4.3 In any case, also once authorized to send the User of advertising communications via email, the Owners guarantee the Users the right to exercise, in any moment and without needs to add reasons, its own right do not get any communications in the future.
5. Omitted conferment of Personal data
5.1. The conferment of Personal data is facultative. However, a possible refuse from the User or the conferment of wrong information or incomplete could be make impossible the subscription the website and the consumption of relative contents and services, as well as the management of purchase orders.
5.2. In any case, the lack of indication of Personal Data or their wrong or not updated indication shall represent a legitimate reason and justified for the lack of exercise to the purchase contract of products or supply of related services.
6. Handling modalities
6.1. Personal Data are mainly handled in an electronic format and in some hypothesis also in the paper format. Personal Data will be stored for strictly time required to the goals for which have been collected and in any case within law terms.
6.3. The Owners reserve the right to eliminate accounts of registered users and the relative Personal data, in the case of the presence of illicit contents, harmful of Il Centimetro’s image or about products of the latters or however offensive contents or promoting illegal activities.
7. Personal Data transmission
7.1. Personal Data shall be transmitted to natural and/or legal person who the Owners avail oneself for allowing the working of the website and the sale and delivery of the products.
7.2. For example, the Owners shall communicate the Personal Data to third subjects belonged to, among others, to the following categories: (i) subjects that act on behalf of Owners technical and organizational tasks; (ii) subjects that carry out acquistion services, working and elaboration of necessary data for supply of Products; (iii) subjects that supply services for management of website management and Owners technology system; (iv) subjects that carry out filing and data entry activities; (v) banks or other subjects involved in the payment procedures; (vi) subjects that operate in the field of assistance and consulting; (vii) couriers and express carriers; (viii) public authorities and control agency.
7.3. Above said subjects work as different handling Owners. Personal data shall be known by employees and Owner consultants if named as person in charge.
8.2. However, the Owners cannot guarantee the measures adopted for the security will adequately limit or exclude any risk of access not allowed or Personal Data lost. Therefore, we advise the Users to guarantee that own computer and Internet connection have devices adequate for the protection of network transmission of Personal data.
9. Other User rights
9.1. The User can exercise the rights attributed to him by art.7 of Privacy Code that for completeness is reported as following:
1. 6. Rights of the person concerned
Concerning the above data processing, you may exercise the following rights:
- obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information concerning yourself, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication in an understandable form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal information;
- of the purpose and terms and conditions of the processing;
- of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
- of identification details of the Controller and the people in charge;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal information can be given or who may become aware of such information.
You also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the alteration or, when of interest, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of information processed by breach of the law, including any information whose preservation is not necessary compared with the purposes for which the information has been collected or processed at a later date;
- the certificate attesting that the operations provided for above have been made known, including with regard to their content, to the persons to whom the information was given or distributed, except in the event that such execution is impossible or includes the use of means obviously out of proportion with the protected right.
You have the right to oppose, in all or part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal information concerning him/her, even if it concerns the purpose of its collection;
- the processing of personal information concerning him/her so as to send advertising materials or for direct sales or the realization of market research or sales communication.
10. Link to other websites
10.1. The website contains links to other websites that cannot have any link with website, Il Centimetro.
10.3. The link activation does not involve any warning or signal by Owners for access and browsing in these websites, neither any guarantee about their contents, services or goods provided by Owners and sold to Internet Users.
11.1. Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
11.2. The User accepts that the website uses the following cookies.
- (i) Technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show your website, to make it function correctly and to manage your actions (the so called functions “Cart” and “Wish List”), allow to identify User identification about browse session and indeed to the website to recognize already registered Users for every new access. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- (ii) “Google Analytics” cookies. These cookies are used by Google company to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form for statistical analysis, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information about Cookies, please visit the following page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=it
11.4. The User can refuse the installation of cookies setting up the browser used. However, in that way, the User cannot use some functions of the website.
11.5. The User shall modify some browser parameters connected to cookies with its own modalities of every single browser. Here there are tips to follow to modify some parameters of following browser:
In Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
In Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
2. To disable analytics cookies and not choose being tracked by Google Analytics in all websites, it is possible to download the opt-out extension for Google Analyticsbrowser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For any information about how the Owners handle Personal data, the User may write to: Il Centimetro S.r.l. - Via Enrico Berlinguer snc 63844 Grottazzolina (FM), P.Iva/Cod.Fisc. 02362440444 - Email: email@example.com., or firstname.lastname@example.org.